If you are having a rushed wedding and have no time to make elaborate wedding centerpieces, don’t worry! We have the perfect solution with these simple but beautiful DIY wedding centerpieces that you can make in no time, especially if you have some help at hand. Go through to know more about these simple DIY projects:
- Assorted Candles: Nothing beats the allure of candles. So why not make them as your wedding center piece? Arrange an assortment of tall, short, fat, thin and colored candles in a bunch and place them on a plain surface for the wax to collect. Now place this entire arrangement on the tables at the wedding venue. A simple and quick centerpiece that will add charm during the dinner.
- Bunch of flowers: You can take fresh flowers from the backyard and place them in tall glasses. Add stones and pebbles into these glasses and some water and there you have a simple yet charming centerpiece.
- Mason Jars: These are simple yet very effective as centerpieces. The mason jars are a very delicate addition into the home and they look very pleasant when placed on the wedding table.
- Vintage Milk Containers: The vintage milk bottles have a cute and charming look to itself. When you place beautiful flowers in them, they give a nice feel to the wedding table setting. Make sure to place a bunch of such bottles rather than just a single bottle.
- Coffee canisters: Who would have thought that you could put those coffee canisters for such a good use? Grab hold of those canisters and paint them with metallic colors. Now place some beautiful pink peonies in them for a beautiful arrangement.
- Rubber bands on clear containers: This is a unique idea. Just take different size of clear containers, and cut off their tops. Now put rubber bands around these containers in wacky styles to make beautiful diy centerpieces.
- Citrus slices: Round cuts of citrus fruit slices looks wonderful when placed in clear glass containers or vases. Now place some beautiful flowers in these vases and keep it as a centerpiece.
- Chinaware: Do you have some chinaware lying around in your house? You can use it as a centerpiece for your wedding. It is a good idea to make use of mismatch china as it will give a different look at the table.
All the above given ideas can be executed easily and you will have centerpieces ready for your wedding in no time. These centerpieces are not elaborate and require very little material. Most of the material you will find lying around in your home, therefore these ideas are not just easy to execute but are also economical. Wedding centerpieces diy are simple and fun to make with your entire family and friends together.